I first found out about Erik Qualman via his viral videos on YouTube called Social Media Revolution. They were short and animated and drove the point across about the changing world we were living in and how this social media revolution was a game changer for us business owners.
When I first started my former online video show, I tried to get an interview with Erik, but his insane speaking schedule prevented me to have the chance to discuss his insight.
It took 2 years, but finally I was able to get Erik Qualman to talk about his bestselling books, viral videos and his views on the ever-changing landscape and influence of this Social Media Revolution.
I’m excited most to talk to “the author”, because Erik Qualman latest book Digital Leader: 5 Simple Keys to Success and Influence is more about developing into a great leader than knowing the latest tricks to get high rankings. It’s a thought provoking and sometimes surprising read.
>>> What You’ll Learn During This Interview:
1. What keeps Erik Qualman writing thought provoking books that are so compelling for the reader.
2. How “encouragement” can be a game changer for companies.
3. Why you need to fail forward, fail fast and fail better to succeed in life & business.
4. Why Erik included so many inspirational quotes in Digital Leader: 5 Simple Keys to Success and Influence.
5. Three quick tips from Erik Qualman’s book Digital Leader: 5 Simple Keys to Success and Influence you can apply immediately in your business.
>>> About the Author, Erik Qualman:
Erik Qualman is an American author of Socialnomics, Digital Leader and Crisis. He is also an international keynote speaker speaking on Gen Y motivation, digital leadership, digital media and future trends.
Jones has had the honor of winning over 170 awards for her design and promotions work over the years. In 2010 she was named one of the Top 101 Female Bloggers to Watch by WE Magazine.
You’ll want to check out this site for more details: Erik Qualman
You can buy Erik Qualman Books Here:
>>> Check out other great interviews: